The other day while browsing on Etsy I came across a shirt that read, “losing my mind one boy at a time…” I think I need to adopt this as my life motto!
Photo courtesy of Nicole at Simply Told PhotographyHey there! I’m Heidi, and if you’ve found your way here you’ll no doubt discover that I am a mom to four active, crazy, loving, rambunctious boys. I’m married to the man of my dreams, and we’re taking whatever life throws at us with the support of God’s unending love and grace. I am a full-time Director of Educational Technology (fancy title to say I plan and purchase the technology for the school where I work) at a Christian school here in our corner of the world, and recently my husband and I began working to take over the children’s church program at our church. On any given day, I also fill the role of nurse, maid, cook, chauffeur, cheerleader, and probably others I can’t think of right now…and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world!
Here’s a few more things you might find helpful to know about me:
- I love Jesus, my husband, my kids, chocolate, and Starbucks
- I am an essential oil enthusiast and use them incessantly
- I watch sports (especially baseball and football) even when my hubby and boys aren’t home
- Sarcasm often oozes from me before I can stop it
- I’m a cynic and sometimes overly cautious, but once we’re friends I’m loyal to a fault
- I’m opinionated, but while I may not agree with you, I will always respect you
- I live in a frat house
- My life is perfectly imperfect
Anything else you want to know? Shoot me an email and feel free to ask!